shockingly, kids are sick and tired of paying hundreds of dollars for overpriced stacks of paper!!!!!! who wouldve thought!!!!!!
Just a few hours after star Ryan Reynolds opened up about the reaction to the Deadpool leaked footage, 20th Century Fox has announced they are moving forward with the film and given it a February 12, 2016 release date, just three months before the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse. Ryan Reynolds is expected to star with director Tim Miller at the helm and a script by Zombieland writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.
Misha, as usual, understands.
some au ideas for your otp:
- au where one rescues the other from a terrible place, like hell or purgatory
- au where one of them convinces the other to give up everything they’ve ever known for the sake of humanity
- au where one pledges to help the other lose their “virginity” while they are staying together in an abandoned empty house
- au where one thinks the other is dead and mourns for a year until they find the other miraculously alive but without their memories
- au where one thinks the other is trapped somewhere dangerous and thinks they’re hallucinating their eventual return because they miss them so much
- au where one is brainwashed to kill the other by killing hundreds upon hundreds of facsimile versions, but when face with the real thing cannot do it, and the brainwashing it broken
- au where they accidentally have to babysit together after a rogue angel tries to kill them
- au where one of them dies and the other lies in bed naked for a month and a half in mourning before learning the other is not dead but instead a demon so they pledge themselves to saving them again
ok but ask yourself this about your otp
- which one hogs the blanket
- which one cuts the other’s hair
- which one makes coffee for the other every morning
- which one picks up the pizza
- which one likes their music on full volume
- which one complains about the crumbs on the bed
- which one is ticklish
- which one sings and which one plays the music
- which one proposes
current emotion: dean
emotion tomorrow: dean
emotion this whole summer: dean
emotion in my grave: dean
I don’t think people realise how hard it is to re-discover the person you were before depression or even try to remember your own personality
Forever laughing at that one time Spike saw Angel kissing Buffy so he went home and drew Angel’s face with the skill of a 12-year-old and put it on a punching bag and no one said anything about it.
my favourite part is that joss added the picture last minute and drew it himself, and everyone kept asking him why spike hated butthead